Our client is a Global innovation and communications technology company and is a highly regarded leader in their field. They are growing! As a result, they are now looking for an experienced Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part build their customer legacy.
- Act as a domain specialist during pre-sales and delivery phase of the project
- Plan product deployment and integration work
- Lead and execute product deployment, integration and expansion activities including acceptance testing
- Lead troubleshooting activities in your specialized area
- Work with Internal and External 3PP TAC (3rd Party Vendor) (PDU - Product Development Unit) and resolve system issues
- Identify gaps and issues in existing processes and drive improvements
- Post-project activities (production hand over, L3 support during handover period)
- Knowledge sharing, mentoring and collaboration to help & develop peers
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum bachelor's degree in engineering (CS, IT, Telecom) or equivalent
- Strong system engineering experience in Enterprise and/or Telco space
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in one of the private cloud products (OpenStack/VMWare/Ericsson Cloud ExecutionEnvironment)
- Proven knowledge and experience in deployment, build and operation of Cloud- SDN solutions (OpenFlow/Opendaylight or Nuage/Cisco-ACI/VMware NSX)
- Good understanding of legacy routing network protocols (BGP, OSPF), Telco (MPLS, MP-BGP, L3VPN, EVPN), HA (VRRP,
- Anycast, LACP, MC-LAG), Overlay (VXLAN, GRE, GRENEVE) and/or OpenFlow/OVSDB network protocols
- Demonstrated experience with Linux/Unix and solid understanding of main *nix services and components is required.
- Good understanding of Legacy (NFS, iSCSI) and Software Defined Storage (CEPH, VSAN,ScaleIO) principals and components.
- Good communication skills to translate technical procedures to our customer
Nice to haves:
- Kubernetes and/or Docker experience and certification
- Professional certification in Private Cloud/SDN space (RHCE/RHCA, VCP-NV, CCNP etc.)
- DevOps skills, Python/Bash scripting experience!
What's in it for you?
This organisation's culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With them, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining them is a way to move your career in any direction you want with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how they work, and where work life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
To indicate your interest please apply via the link or call Eugene on 02 82672467 for a detailed and confidential discussion