Our High Profile Federal Government Client is seeking a diligent Program Manager who has experience in end to end accountability for program delivery including lead planning, development, implementation and oversight of project lifecycle deployment of projects relating to the program.
This is an initial engagement through until June 2020, with 2x12 month extension options, working in the Parliamentary Triangle.
Within this role you will:
- Plan, manage and report on activities related to the program, including risk, technical, financial, resourcing and documentation, and ensure that Programs and projects effectively manage risk, budget and scope to deliver according to plan;
- Build and manage high performing teams by providing effective leadership and direction;
- Develop close working relationships with stakeholders and influence and drive collaboration with other business units
- Assume responsibility in key areas such as risk and issues management, requirements management, and release management, including escalation as appropriate;
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 5 years' experience working as a Program Manager
- Experience with Big Data programs and Agile delivery
- A proven ability to work in a dynamic environment
- An understanding of user needs and a focus on business outcomes
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical resources across other business functions
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 198920.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.