Our Federal Government Client is seeking experienced and skilled testers to assist in the delivery of a number of key projects.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2021 with possible extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
To be successful in the role, you should have:
- Srong skills and experience testing Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Minimum five years' experience working as a test analyst
- Demonstrated experience in CRM testing and integration testing.
- Thorough understanding of testing practices, excellent communication and time management skills.
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with many stakeholders and subject matter experts including the co-ordination of UAT with multiple business teams
- Strong experience in in the preparation and maintenance of test plans, test cases, test results and defect reporting.
It is desirable if you haveL
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate, ISTQB Agile Certification.
- Experience with Microsoft D365 CRM.
- Experience using Azure DevOps or MicroFocus ALM and ALM Octane.
- Experience in software testing processes in an agile project environment.
- Extensive experience in functional and system testing of web-based applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central.
- Hands-on automation/development skills in Selenium.
- Automation coding experience (preferably C#).
- Experience or knowledge of, DevOps and CI/CD pipelines.
- Preparing reusable, robust and maintainable methods and test scripts.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #209534
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.