About the Role:
Within the client's Azure environment design and build a series of applications to support Online Services initiatives including a Customer Portal, Rules and Calculation Engine, Identity, SQL and Search.
- Design and improve software that meets the user needs prioritised by the team.
- Write clear, secure and well-tested code that's easy for others to re-use.
- Work with other team members to understand what needs to be built.
- Operate the services developed by the team and identify issues in production.
- Collaborates with other developers to continually improve the overall quality of the codebase.
- Create simple solutions that meet user needs with both frontend and backend technologies.
- Deliver and produce a test-driven or behaviour-driven development and continuous integration / continuous delivery cadence.
To be successful you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience designing and building testable solutions using Microsoft ASP.Net MVC based solutions including front end development in tools such as REACT, back end SQL server, Azure service bus, Identity (Azure B2C) and API management.
- All using Microsoft Azure IaaS components.
- Experience working with Business Analysts, Project Managers and Testers to deliver secure and reliable solutions that meet stakeholder, citizen, and business expectations.
- Familiarity with the Internet Security Manual (ISM), it's controls and how to apply them to a solution design and build
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 210658