- A leading financial services client in Sydney CBD
- With WFH options
- Senior or mid-level Business Analyst
- MUST have banking or finance background for the last 3 years
The Successful candidate will be part of a dynamic and diverse team and will support the business with their rich experience in business analysis, stakeholder management within a fast paced environment.
You will be working on one or multiple workstreams within a program.
- Business analysis skills to document, review, analyse and enhance the business requirements submitted to ensure that there is a clear understanding of the changes required
- Participate in daily team huddles and other meetings as required to help manage workload and capacity
- Gather, organise and synthesize large amounts of information from various sources
- Effectively identify and define business needs and problems/issues to enable a feasible solution scope to be developed
- Effectively communicate requirements to stakeholders, manage conflicts, issues and changes in order to ensure that stakeholders and project team members remain in agreement on solution scope
- Work effectively as part of a cross functional team to deliver desired business outcomes and work with stakeholders
- Assist the team in identifying and managing risks
- Identify and define problem statements and appropriate solutions to meet business needs/value
- Complete or oversee project work stream deliverables including quality control/sign off for area of accountability, according to specified timeframes
- Manage deliverables within timeframes assigned and in consideration of all legal and risk requirements.
- Additional responsibilities as required to deliver the project
- Solid experience as a Business Analyst
- MUST have RECENT banking experience for the last 3 years
- Experience working in technology enabled change programs/projects
- With excellent communication and presentation skills.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information and automatic review, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 203069