Our Federal Government Client is seeking Multiple Project Managers for a long term contract with extension options, this role is to be worked from our client's offices in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Develop Project Management Plan(s), project logs and other related project artefacts to ensure successful end to end project delivery.
- Deliver one or more ICT projects concurrently within the National Blood Authority's Information and Technology Services (ITS) section.
- Monitor and control progress of all tasks, including reprioritisation, quality assurance and management to ensure on-time delivery of milestones and the overall project.
- Investigate and negotiate change proposals with relevant stakeholders both internal and external, identifying options with a cost-benefit analysis for each.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience in the project management of bespoke application development projects.
- Demonstrated organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities for medium to large size projects.
- Proven stakeholder management skills and experience managing a team.
- Ability to establish effective project governance and controls to deliver quality outcomes.
- Knowledge of, or have a willingness to learn and use, techniques and methodologies recommended by the DTA in compliance with their Digital Service Standard especially experience using Agile and User Centred Design approaches is highly regarded.
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with active AGSVA clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 201302.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.