Multiple Microsoft Dynamics 365 Specialist
- Top Federal Government client
- Ability to obtain a Baseline Clearance
- Solution designs and options analysis
Our federal Government client is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Specialist who will design, and develop Dynamics CRM online business solutions.
About the role:
As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist and/or Dynamics CRM Portal Specialist, you will work as part of a highly motivated and cohesive team using agile approaches to design, develop, implement and support Dynamics CRM online business solutions. D365 Business Applications team deliver and operationally manage a suite of D365 business applications.
As a member of the Agile project team, and under the direction of the Project Manager/Scrum Master and Team Leader, you will help design, develop, implement and support the required Dynamics 365 business solutions. The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist will work closely with the business area(s), project manager, business analysts, and testers to deliver the required solutions.
- Requirement / user story review feedback
- Solution designs, including options analysis where several viable solutions
- may be possible
- Developed Dynamics CRM based solution, in accordance with the agreed
- design, to deliver the capabilities required by the business requirements
- Develop solution documentation and configuration / code comments
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Smilin John on 0262689720 quoting reference 212065.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.