Big 4 Banks seeks multiple Infrastructure/Platform Engineers with experience with AS400 or AUTOSYS or HP Nonstop.. must have financial services!!
The wider Specialised team delivers specialised, high value, services and hosting within CommBank Enterprise Services, using P-Series, Nonstop, x86, AUTOSYS & XCOM and Enterprise Scheduling technologies. This environment is large and complex presenting a number of exciting challenges to be involved in.
Skills and experience required for the role:
- Strong Level 2 experience as a Infrastructure/Platform Engineer within the Banking and Financial Services industry
- Must have extensive product knowledge or AS400 or AUTOSYS or HP Nonstop - ideally specialist in one of these as the organisation will up skill in the others
- Possess extensive end to end Product Knowledge. The position requires a good technical understanding of your speciality area and the ability to recover impacted services in a timely manner.
- Strong experience with automation, orchestration and leaving nothing to be manual using tools like Ansible, Github, Teamcity, Artifactory and Octopus
- Passion to learn new skills, along with a positive 'Can-do' attitude to lead, drive and shape up this role, would be an essential requirement
- Ability to effectively communicate with multiple business stakeholders and technical leadership groups would be highly required.
- Experience within IT Operations supporting services running on Windows and Linux/UNIX based operating Systems;
- Knowledge of Autosys, XCOM along with Nonstop would be an added advantage.
- Basic programming skills with Python and Rexx languages would also serve as a significant advantage to the role.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!