CALLING ALL CYBER SECURITY GRADUATES!!
Our client who is a leader within the banking domain, has a fantastic opportunity for multiple motivated cyber security graduates to join on an initial 6-month engagement as a PAM operations Engineer. The successful grads will be working within the Privileged Access Management area.
The ideal candidate will have recently graduated and motivated to begin their professional career within cyber security. Ideally, this candidate is looking for a career within security engineering. Soft skills are highly important, the client is after someone who is motivated, can take initiative, problem solver, strong communication and has the right attitude.
The successful applicant will have experience in:
- Recent Graduates (Bachelors, Cert IV or Masters)
- Absolutely MUST be a problem solver capable of analysing problems to establish root cause and be able to come up with a plan to fix
- Absolutely MUST be able to work independently provided a reasonable amount of training and direction
- Prior experience with CyberArk will be beneficial
- Prior experience with programming will be beneficial
- Absolutely MUST be highly motivated to work in the PAM space
- Absolutely MUST be an effective communicator and have the poise to hold conversations with Project Managers, Architects, and other service owners
The client can only consider candidates who are Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW. For any further questions or information, please contact Nakita Huynh and quote job #247590