Our Federal Government Client is seeking a CRM Test Analyst.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2023 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Have experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications, Power BI reports, system integration and mobile device testing.
- Execute test cases as required within the test suites, and record the results of test execution.
- Adhere to Defect Management strategy to manage defects.
- Document test plans in line with DoH's Test Strategy.
- Assist the Enterprise Testing and Quality Assurance section and other DoH's teams with testing activities as required (may include peer reviews, walk throughs and alike).
- Provide feedback/reports on estimates of testing effort and progress suitable for project management and planning activities.
- Liaise with Business Analysts, System Analysts, Architects and Business Subject Matter Experts to clarify intended system behaviour and supporting business processes.
- Experience working collaboratively with many stakeholders and subject matter experts including the co-ordination of UAT with multiple business teams.
- Ability to work within team and/or autonomously if required.
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Work with various testing methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Minimum five years' experience working as a test analyst.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications, Power BI reports, system integration and mobile device testing.
- Experience using Azure DevOps or MicroFocus ALM and ALM Octane.
- Thorough understanding of testing practices and processes in agile and waterfall project environment.
- Working independently, at the direction of the Test Manager, following testing processes.
- Provide test estimations and work to these timeframes for upcoming work.
- Strong experience in the preparation and maintenance of test plans, test cases, test results and defect reporting.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving and time management skills.
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate, ISTQB Agile Certification
It is desirable if you have:
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Hands-on automation/development skills in Selenium.
- Automation coding experience (preferably C#).
- Experience or knowledge of, DevOps and CI/CD pipelines.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #212955
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.