- Support process of Business context and Requirements gathering
- Support defining of MVPs; features/stories and benefits
- Facilitate elaborations sessions; attend and facilitate other workshops as necessary
- Undertake technical analysis; define and document business logic; mapping and governance and success criteria
- Document and deliver Project artefacts as required
- Assist in estimating for Delivery Phase
- Assist in development of flight plan and milestones.
- Attend and contribute to agile ceremonies - Iteration Planning/Stand-up meetings/Retrospectives/Showcases
- Proactively identify RAIDS (Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies).
- Support development and testing team in understanding of requirements
- Support test planning and execution
- Contribute to Knowledge Transfer as required during and after delivery of project
- Identify and call out improvement opportunities for project delivery
- Perform other duties as necessary during delivery of project and as assigned by Project/Iteration manager
- Work collaboratively maintaining ongoing dialogue and relationships with Stakeholders as part of continued solution development and support.
- Promote continuous improvement through involvement in review processes and demonstration of individual leadership skills.
- Demonstrate effective customer service.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, Business or associated field (Desired)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a business/system analyst role
- Project lifecycle experience
- Experience in finance projects and understanding of the related functional aspects
- Track record of working in a fast-paced collaborative cross-functional environment (desired)
- Proficiency in working with distributed teams (desired)
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte or Shipra Verma on 07 3518 3266.