Our client in the Energy Sector are seeking multiple Business Analysts for contract roles at Brisbane Northside through until June 2019 + 12 month extensions. You will apply your ICT business analysis experience with the aim of developing solutions to facilitate the delivery of multiple projects across the Distribution Customer Program. Industry experience in Electricity Distribution and Markets and Network Metering will be highly regarded.
- Understand and interpret technical and business specifications.
- Review and define critical business workflows and processes required, producing as-is and to-be process maps.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Achieve significant improvements to the effectiveness of the business by analysis, design, implementation and support of improved business processes.
- Apply information technology where appropriate to the implementation of new and revised systems.
- Demonstrate a proven track record (at least 5 years) as a Business Analyst.
- Industry experience in Electricity Distribution and Markets
- Industry experience in Network Metering
- Demonstrated experience in design and development of as-is and to-be business process maps.
- Demonstrated ability to produce documentation within identified standards.
- Demonstrated skills and experience to undertake the tasks defined using appropriate tools (such as JIRA Confluence and Visio) and industry accepted methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in analysing issues and preparing written reports and presentations that clearly articulate the issues and proposed solutions, in a dynamic / changing environment.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7537 to hear more.