Our Federal Government Client is seeking Multiple Business Analyst for a contract opportunity with multiple extension. This role is to be worked from our client office's in Canberra.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst working in a program on developing a holistic business model
- Proven expertise to determine the requirements of the business and formulate solutions to enhance the functionality of enterprise resourcing planning (ERP) software and related systems.
- In-depth gap analysis and review workshops expertise to formulate best practice processes and providing a record of decisions
- Ability to develop key artefacts for the program and related projects in relation to business and systems requirements
- Experience in business modelling systems and tools such as Sparx Enterprise Architect and/or ARIS, and software productivity tools including MS Project (lead BA), Visio, and the MS Office suite.
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with AGSVA Security Clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Clara Turner on 02 6245 1700 quoting Job Reference: 201850.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.