Our client, who is a dynamic and leading IT services company is seeking an experienced Mulesoft Technical Lead/ Developer to help drive key engagements in Mulesoft practices across the organization.
- Collaborate with enterprise architects, IT program managers and technical teams to build new and enhance existing business applications and facilitate solutions to meet business requirements.
- As required, participate in phases of the development life cycle on client engagements, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, transition, and support
- Maintain strong technical skills in relevant integration areas such as SOA, JMS, BPEL, BPMN, Java, Spring, Groovy, XML, XQuery, JQuery, and XPath
- Utilize strong design and development patterns and frameworks to ensure solutions are sound and meet the client requirements
- Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
- Strong experience in Application Development using Mule ESB and SOA/EAI technologies and API management using MMC and Anypoint platform
- Must have experience with SOAP and REST web services, well versed with spring framework
- Experience working with development of APIs - Consumer and Producer
- Experience working with PUB/SUB model of messaging and queues, knowledge of Active MQ.
- Proficiency in web service design using RAML (with JSON/XML) and ODATA.
- Experience in building common services framework for logging, error handling, configuration, authentication and authorization.
- Experience of database access protocols such as ODBC, JDBC, SQL
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW or call Masood Khan on (02) 8267 2474 for more information quoting job reference: 213782