Our client is a global IT consultancy in the Perth CBD looking for MuleSoft Developers and Architects (Integration) to work onsite for a leading resources client. These will be initial 3-month contracts, with the possibility to extend.
- Interpret requirements to develop Mule services/integrations in CI/CD and Agile process
- Understand and validate integration requirements
- Create High- and Low-Level Design Documents meeting requirements and best practices
- Develop APIs on MuleSoft platform
- Develop Business Process Orchestrations - ESB Itinerary using Mule ESB
- Write automated unit test cases providing acceptable code coverage
- Install, configure and deploy solutions using Mule ESB 3.x
- API Implementation, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, API Documentation
- Provide support during test cycle, deployment and post go-live
- Integration platforms (MuleSoft Anypoint API)
- Experience with CI/CD and Agile processes
- Working experience with High- and Low- Level Design Documents
- Experience with Mule ESB
- Previous experience writing automated unit test cases
- Experience with hybrid (cloud/on premises) integration architecture patterns
- Experience with J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, Web services
- Knowledge of RESTful API development and JSON
- Understanding of EAI/SOA best practices development methodologies and standards
If you are interested in applying, please update your resume with ALL relevant experience and click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Please note, we are willing to consider Eastern States based candidates with full Australian Work Rights and genuine relocation reasons.
Contact: Mili Solanki 9423 1412 (Job Reference: 196143)