Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of an experienced and proficient MuleSoft Developer for a long-term contract role. This is an initial 12-month engagement, with long-term extension options and is working from our Client's offices in the Parliamentary Triangle.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to obtain an AGSVA NV2 clearance to apply.
Within this role you will be responsible for creating conceptual end to end integration deliverables, technical specification documents and in turn recommending high quality solutions for the MuleSoft integration platform. In addition, you will handle configuration, management and deployment of APIs and SOA Services.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A proven ability to develop MuleSoft services
- Experience with/understanding of CI/CD and Agile practices
- Solid understanding of different MuleSoft layers
- Working knowledge of MuleSoft platform patterns and best practices
- Ability to formulate testing approaches, developing test cases and deploying code in defined releases
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 196221.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.