Key Monitoring Specialist opportunity to utilize your strong monitoring and observability experience for a leading Superannuation organization
- Key career opportunity to join a leading Superannuation organization
- Perm role - Flexible working conditions available
- Be responsible for providing direction for day-to-day monitoring operations.
You'll be responsible for the Monitoring capacity planning across the organization and helping translate IT monitoring initiatives to technical outcomes with monitoring tools including Splunk.
- Sound experience specialising in Application or Infrastructure monitoring
- Hands on experience administering, maintaining and configuring performance and application monitoring platforms and technology, particularly Splunk
- Deep understanding of the different technology layers, and how to best monitor them
- Working in an Agile environment
If this sounds like something you'd love to explore, please APPLY NOW
Reference number 244626.