Overview of proposed project
Our client is recruiting a Monitoring Developer who will be responsible for the architecture, design and implementation of a range of Monitoring solutions. They will work collaboratively with the Product Manager/Owners, RTE/Scrum Masters, key stakeholders and technical teams. Day to day this role will draw upon your knowledge and experience of ICT Platforms and monitoring to provide expert advice on the observability of the ICT platforms in a hybrid cloud environment. The successful candidate will work closely with key Enterprise tools to evaluate fit-for-purpose solutions, inform future state monitoring strategy and ensure development of the solutions.
- Evaluate and analyse cloud-native and on-premise ICT platforms vis-a-vis applicability of the current monitoring toolsets in hybrid cloud environment.
- Advise and Develop monitoring / observability solution design including network monitoring, infrastructure monitoring, application monitoring, and alert and event management - based on evaluation and feasibility.
- Provide broad monitoring related technical support for project build, test, and solution deployment activities.
- Design solutions to industry-based standards Open Metrics and Open Telemetry wherever possible.
- Using your experience with monitoring tools, perform problem management and root cause analysis manage technical change management.
- encourage innovation, continuous improvement, and manage and support change collaborate with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders to achieve project outcomes.
- prepare and review a range of technical documentation and or escalate issues that adversely impact on policy, performance or customer service, including disaster/emergency situations.
- monitor and manage work output and quality against established performance standards.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience in the design, installation, and support of a large-scale Elastic Stack implementation including, but no limited to, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, Beats, and Machine Learning.
- Experience in the development of visualisations and dashboards in both Kibana and Canvas.
- Experience in implementing monitoring solution in a hybrid cloud environment (on premise, Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience in architecting monitoring solutions using multiple toolsets. Experience in integration of various systems using scripting languages
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: 206963
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.