Our client, one of Federal Government is seeking Database Administrator-MongoDM for an initial 12 + 24-month contract based in Melbourne or Canberra.
You will serve as the technical lead in the Design and Build of highly available MongoDB environments to support mission critical, highly available, scalable and high transaction solutions.
To be successful you will be required:
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience as a DBA working in large, complex enterprise environments
- Experience as an Infrastructure/Database Designer including High Availability Database Designs
- Experience in designing, building and managing multi-site MongoDB solutions
- Demonstrated experience in MongoDB design and deployments
- Experience designing and building HA Database platforms to support critical business systems
- Experience working with Containerised environments, preferably Redhat Openshift
- Well-developed communication skills with an ability to mentor existing DBA's
- Experience with CI/CD toolchains for automation and deployment
Please note: Applicants must be an Australian Citizen to be considered for this position
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #202658