Our leading Private Organisation is seeking an experienced Mobility Engineer to deliver a complex MobileIron based mobility solution for a Federal Government client. The Mobility Engineer will also be involved in other projects within the end user computing space.
This can be a contract or a permanent role starting ASAP and will be located at our clients' office in Canberra.
- Demonstrated experience in the design, build and implementation of MDM solutions such as MobileIron, AirWatch, XenMobile, InTune or Good
- A solid background in AD and Exchange solutions
- Strong Scripting skills (Visual Basic, WMI, or PowerShell)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills - you can deliver high quality documentation, and can explain not just the how but the why of a solution to both technical and non-technical clients
- Proven capability to build and maintain customer relationships
- The drive to meet deadlines and be accountable
- The ability to guide and mentor junior engineers through project deliver
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sinthu Thomas on 02 6245 1738 quoting Job Reference: 194436.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.