Our client is a seeking an experienced mobile test engineer to join their testing team. The team is responsible for iOS / Android testing in an agile environment.
- 4+ years commercial experience in mobile test engineering (simulator and emulator)
- Strong knowledge and experience with test methodologies, QA processes, software release cycle including test planning, test execution, bug reporting & test sign-off
- 4+ years strong experience on Build, maintain, and scale automation testing using APPIUM (must), Selenium and Java.
- Exposure and skills in development with iOS/Swift and Android/Java (Kotlin bonus)
- Good demonstrated understanding of Object-oriented design principles and patterns
- A commitment to quality in your work and that of your team. You've helped create high quality software through implementation of automated and manual QA processes
- Experience with Git, Continuous Integration/Development (CI/CD), Agile Software Development, especially using
- Atlassian tools like JIRA, SourceTree
- A strong understanding of agile development best practices including Scrum and Lean methodologies.
- Degree in Computer Science/IT, or equivalent practical experience.'
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
Reference: 203 176