Purpose of the role
The position of Mobile Device Management (MDM) Product Specialist will deliver the envisioning of State - Wide MDM platforms to new customers of teh client. The role is required to work with client's Directory and Messaging team to develop and evolve the new MDM solutions.
- The role is to work under the Project Manager and Program Manager for MDM project within the client's special program to provide overarching MDM strategy and deployment for this Program.
- Address existing design issues and provide direction to remediate the current suite of AirWatch
MDM and Content management
- Provides direction to the program on practice and configuration changes required to facilitate the roll out a State-Wide MDM
- Provide a platform that facilitates BYOD "Bring Your Own Device"
Strategy and Design
- Define an MDM Strategy for the client
- Produce MDM systems designs to meet the roadmap objectives, including Kerberos / Certificate authentication
- Provide options and recommendations to consolidate the existing technology suite reducing operating costs and improving stability
- Investigation and testing and VPN Technologies that could be of benefit to client to deploy their in house developed applications
- Act as the design lead for enhancements or modification to the MDM and MCM Infrastructure.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 188503.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).