The position operates within the mobile development team, which is responsible for the architecture, technical design, development and unit testing assurance activities for the section's bespoke aged care mobile applications, on the Windows, Android and iOS platforms. The team operate as part of a multi-disciplined project team to develop new/enhance existing mobile applications to service a range of aged care projects and programs, and they also provide a Tier 3 support service.
Experience in delivering in an agile methodology would be an advantage. A Mobile Developer will be accountable for delivering outcomes in accordance with the requirements of their work area and team plans and meeting critical timelines for projects. They will be able to gain an implement the requirements for the system while working with the business stakeholders and design analysts.
The following reporting will be required throughout the duration of the contract:
- Develop and maintain mobile solutions to the defined requirements
- as part of a team, work collaboratively to design new components or enhancements to existing functions
- provide detailed technical and professional advice in relation to complex problems, including presentations and walk throughs
- contribute to the team with ideas for continuous improvement.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Excellent technical skill in mobile development, using Xamarin and Microsoft technologies
- Strong C# understanding
- Understanding of mobile development, testing environments and deployment scenarios
- Excellent business facilitation and presentation skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to research new tools and techniques
- Experience with agile methodologies
Remote work opportunity is available for candidates based in Sydney and Melbourne, however, successful candidates may be required to occasionally work onsite the Canberra office when needed.
For more information or to apply, please contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: 238567