Our Agile Federal Government Client is seeking a Mobile Developer for an initial contract until 30 June 2020 in Canberra. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and gives you an opportunity to transition into Government Department.
The position operates within the mobile development team, which is responsible for the architecture, technical design, development and unit testing assurance activities for the section's bespoke mobile applications, on the Windows, Android and iOS platforms.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining mobile solutions to the defined requirement to design new components or enhancements to existing functions
- Providing detailed technical and professional advice in relation to complex problems, including presentations and walk throughs
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Excellent technical skill in mobile development, using Xamarin and Microsoft technologies
- Strong C# understanding
- Understanding of mobile development, testing environments and deployment scenarios
- Ability to research new tools and techniques
- Experience with agile methodologies
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with an ability to obtain AGSVA clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 200540.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.