Our client, a large international consultancy, is seeking a talented Mobile Automation Test Engineer to hit the ground running, working onsite with their client in Sydney.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and Technical Specifications
- Write Test cases based on BRD and Technical Specifications and review with subject matter experts
- Develop automation scripts as per framework design and ensure stability of test suite
- Execute manual test cases for all supported applications and change requests based on need
- Document test results/automation report and update Team management
- Work effectively with business analysts, developers and architects to ensure projects are properly tested and defects are resolved
- Communicate status, metrics and progress of testing effort to project lead/manager
- Conduct post production testing when appropriate
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Hands-on experience in software quality assurance, end to end, functional, and regression testing experience on mobility projects
- 2 years automation experience on mobile automation testing tools like Perfecto Mobile, Seetest, Appium etc and web automation tool - Selenium
- Mandatory core java project experience
- Test automation framework development experience is preferred
- Good hands on experience in Core java
- Strong experience in automation scripting using any scripting languages like Perl, Python, Ruby
- Experienced in back end testing, database testing and manual testing
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting: 189230 or please click the APPLY NOW button!