Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and driven Mobile Application Developer to help on the delivery of exciting projects. This is an initial 12 month engagement, with a 12 month extension option and is working in our clients offices in Canberra's CBD.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
Experience with mobile User Interface design:
- Familiarity with Apple's Human Interface guidelines and Android's Material Design
- 3+ Experience implementing XIB in iOS applications
Cross-Platform App Development:
- 5+ years' experience working with cross platform applications, preferably using Xamarin and C# (but Objective-C/Swift/Java/Kotlin experience highly regarded)
- Experience working with application security and identity management, preferably with experience relating to OpenID and JWTs
- Experience profiling memory use in native applications
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs using HTTP including RESTful design considerations
- At least a basic understanding of software design patterns and Object-Oriented development principles
- An ability to read and produce technical documentation, specifically UML
- Experience implementing industry best practice solutions to problems
Working in a team:
- High team collaboration to improve code quality through code reviews, writing unit tests, and automation.
- Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases. Translated into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Experience working in an agile project delivery team
- Experience as a senior developer providing a mentoring role to junior staff is highly desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 200744
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.