Our Agile Federal Government Client is seeking a Mobile Application Developer for a 12 month contract with a 12 month extension option in Canberra. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and gives you an opportunity to transition into Government Department.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain mobile applications for identity, authentication and authorisation services
- Working in DevOps model and managing program under SAFe framework (Agile Release Train)
- Delivering quality results in tight time frames
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining Mobile Applications developing in iOS/Android
- Experience in native applications using Objective-C, Swift/Java on cross-platform environment
- Experience/Knowledge in C#, Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Xamarin
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with ability to obtain AGSVA clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 199768.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.