Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Ministerial/Parliamentary Officer for a contract role to commence ASAP. This role is to be worked from our client's offices in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Data analysis and Reporting
- Identifying opportunities for improved data capture and interdependencies
- Strategic engagement with stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working as a Ministerial/Parliamentary officer in a government environment
- Expertise in Data Analysis and Reporting
- Proven stakeholder management and ensuring Ministerial and Parliamentary documents are of high standards and comply with standards
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with ability to obtain AGSVA Security Clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 201327.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.