Our Federal Government Client is seeking an APS6 Ministerial/Parliamentary Officer to work within their Ministerial and Parliamentary Support Branch to provide coordination and support services. This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP until 30 June 2020 with possible extensions available and will be located at our Clients Canberra CBD offices.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Have prior relevant experience working within a Federal Government environment
- Conduct day to day data analysis and reporting (using PDMS and other systems)
- Work with other line areas to identify opportunities for improved data capture and interdependencies
- Identify opportunities to improve the Client's strategic engagement with stakeholders
- Maintain the branch intranet presence as a key reference source for the Client's staff
- Provide input for the development of ministerial and parliamentary training sessions to staff nationally
Due to security requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 201438
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.