Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Ministerial Officer for a long-term contract at their location in Tuggeranong, ACT.
About the position:
The Ministerial and Parliamentary Section (MaPS) is responsible for the coordination and management of a wide range of documents and processes related to the Minister, which include ministerial correspondence, ministerial submissions and briefs.
The Ministerial Officer will:
- Responsible for providing high quality advice and customer service to the Executive, ministerial offices and other key stakeholders.
- Reviewing and maintaining standard words on key topics to support the ministerial correspondence process;
- manage and coordinate requests for input received through the parliamentary mailbox from other Commonwealth departments.
- assisting with ministerial correspondence, briefs and submissions within the organisation and for the Ministers Office in a timely manner.
- Coordinating and managing Question Time Brief activity in the lead up to sitting weeks and during sitting weeks.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Job Reference: 197257
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.