We are seeking a Mining Support Technician for a 3-month contract, located in Brisbane CBD.
Contracting for a global mining company, your role will support the new technologies installed by the project, provide level 1 and 2 support for all IT issues affecting the operations centre operators. This role will suit someone with well-developed team skills, together with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Provide IT Support services to the Operations Centre
- Clear, concise and business focused communication with key customers including varying levels of management
- Work to deadlines and manage critical incidents
- Deliver customer focused results during times of rapid change
- Develop and document procedures, knowledge articles and technical documentation
- Ensure all administrative tasks (reporting and time sheets) are conducted as required in a timely manner
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in complex IT environments
- Excellent Windows server and workstation OS experience
- Tertiary level qualifications or equivalent experience
- Cisco networking experience
- VMware Administration - desirable
- Motorola tetra radio experience - desirable
- Knowledge of hyper converged infrastructure and VDI environments - desirable
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Jayde Elliott or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7530 quoting job reference number #199960.