Our client, an Australian Iconic Enterprise is looking for Midrange Automation Specialist to join their team.
This is a core nominal position which is aligned to the Platform Services team across Midrange for BAU delivery, and is required to deliver services and support through non-production environments through to final release.
There is an expectation of being able to perform requirements gathering, feedback into design updates and assist with integration and BAU activities to enable application installation in the Australia Post environment. The role will have the opportunity to work with existing and upcoming deployment and support mechanisms and feed directly into ongoing SOE improvements.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Redhat Linux, Ubuntu experience
- Ansible/Automation experience
- CloudFormation experience
- Knowledge for CI-CD - Git, automated builds, Automated tests, automated release pipelines, Infrastructure-as-code, cloud, APIs, Orchestration
- Service Management experience (Change/Incident/Problem)
- Intermediate experience with Ansible playbook.
- Intermediate experience with puppet code.
- An eye to automation repetitive task.
- Have long term vision to enhance his skills and take the organisation to next level.
If this sounds like you, Please Apply Now or Call Sumi for more info. Job ref #239104