Our client, an industry leader, looking for an experienced Systems Administrator to join their high performing team. This is a great opportunity to work with a new Windows, VMs, Cloud, Server technology stack.
To be successful in this role, you must have held a similar position where you had experience dealing with application and systems administration teams. You will work as a mediator between these teams, you will have a good understanding in both application and systems administration and you are a self-starter who would get your job done with minimal day to day guidance and oversight.
It is a fantastic 12-month fixed term contract join our client's IT Operations team.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Must have 5 year plus working experience in a multi-platform Middleware environment
- Knowledge of middleware applications in Java, IIS and/OR Seibel, TIBCO
- Knowledge of Windows Systems Server environments
- Knowledge of development lifecycle methodologies
- Change configuration experience with Middleware products
- Proven experience with scripting, coding and automation - Ideally you will have experience with Bash, PowerShell or Python, etc
- Previous experience working with application migrations would be advantageous
- Ability to reverse engineer a system to understand the interdependencies to/from other systems and components
- Administration support for VMware virtualisation
- Administration support for SAN technologies
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Chathu Jayawardena 9423 1400 Job #202178