Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Middleware Operations Administrator for a contract role working in Canberra's south. This is an initial engagement through until June 2019, with a 12-month extension option.
Within this role you will be responsible for maintaining, administrating, supporting, deploying and trouble-shooting a range of middleware products that support both the Legacy and DevOps environment that our Client is working with.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring of systems, deployment of applications and configuration of middleware products
- Demonstrated experience in the administration of JEE based application servers (such as JBOSS, Weblogic or equivalent) running on a UNIX platform
- Demonstrated experience in analysing, diagnosing and solving issues on Middleware components
- Demonstrated experience in installing middleware products and performing upgrades of middleware components
- Demonstrated experience with one or more scripting languages such as Groovy, python, perl or UNIX shell
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: Jenkins, Redhat Enterprise Linux, Openshift, Docker, Splunk
- Proficient with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence products
- Demonstrated Java Developer experience
- Knowledge of standard incident, change and release management processes
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 quoting Job Reference: 186956
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a BASELINE Federal Government security clearance.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position