Sydney Based role- Flexible Remote working
A combination of Project work and BAU
Globally recognised organisation
Experienced Middleware Engineer to join a Globally recognised organisation working within an Oracle environment
The role will consist of a combination of project work and BAU Activities
- Function as a Middleware Engineer experience in an Oracle based environment
- Work in a global Oracle Fusion project
- Provide primary technical assistance and maintenance for business-critical applications within the ANZ Region. In addition, assist in definition of requirements for enhancements, and management and/or development of these. Further, to promote the efficient use of all facilities of software product to maximize Business efficiency and use of systems.
- Will be responsible for performing the design and configuration of middleware technologies, software, and hardware
- Provide efficient distributed middleware that connects software components and applications.
- Key Relationships - Internal (Application Owners, Optimization / National Managers, System Superintendents, System Support Administrators, Senior Leadership Team, Department Heads) External (IT Suppliers, Vendors, Service Providers, Customers, Customs & Port Authorities)
- Support Business Critical Systems - Ensure maximum availability of applications at all sites
- Customer Relationship Management - Ensure prioritization criteria are applied so that the most urgent changes get implemented first
- Compliance - Support Applications and Applications Administration
- Middleware Engineering experience
- Oracle Middleware Environment Support
- TomCat Apache/Weblogic Experience
- Someone who can build from scratch
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 241161 To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.