Our Federal Government client is seeking a skilled and adaptable Middleware Administrator for a non-ongoing APS 6 level role starting 24 September 2018 until 30 June 2019 at their North Canberra location.
- F5 BigIP administration: develop, analyse and troubleshoot F5 configurations including DoS profiles, rate limiting and WAF rules.
- Design of physical and logical architectures for web services and web applications as well as the coupling of components such as F5 BigIP, firewall, frontend/backend services and databases
- Implementation, maintenance and support of web applications
- Deliver application environments through automation, blueprinting and orchestration methodologies.
- Web platform management including configuration, patching, upgrades and problem resolution.
- Provide administrative services such as monitoring, alerting and auditing for web applications
To be successful in this role you will possess the following skills/knowledge:
- F5 BigIP
- ADFS / SAML
- SSL / PKI Certificates
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain a Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724 quoting Job Reference: 187615
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.