- Work part of a separate team dedicated exclusively to the Financial Services market as a Senior Consultant.
- Engage with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective to a range of high-profile companies.
- Enhance the Client's management of Risk
Our client, a leading Professional Services organisation have a number of permanent vacancies for Senior Consultants and Managers within the Financial Services Risk Management team in Sydney.
- Manage engagement delivery and assist business development for risk data and reporting projects ranging from solution development, requirement interpretation, data sourcing, reporting solution implementation, governance and control framework design and implementation.
- Help clients deliver increasingly complex regulatory requirements while reducing the cost of delivery by enhancing the operating model through automation, technology and effective governance and controls methodologies.
- Assist clients in the development of digitally enabled next generation risk management solutions driven by data and technology.
Experienced required to be successful:
- 3 -5+Years experience as a Data Analyst within Financial Services & understanding of Risk Data Management.
- Experience with Australian and International Prudential Supervision, regulatory reporting, regulatory technology (RegTech), capital management, enterprise risk and risk data management
- Working knowledge of coding languages desirable (e.g. SAS, Python, SQL, VBA etc.).
- Advanced use of SQL, Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Bachelor's degree in: Economics, Science, Mathematics, Technology, Engineering, Actuarial, Finance, Accounting or related Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) training
- Knowledge of BCBS 239, CPG 235, Basel III & Prudential Reporting implementation experience desirable.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Patric Byrne on
T: 02 8267 2480 quoting reference 206562