This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Senior/Mid level UX Designer to work over multiple iconic brands for a well-known corporate company.
You will be working on a high profile Digital Transformation projects and will develop user flows and interfaces that bring the digital experience to life as well as help to deliver brilliant customer experience. This role is an initial 12 month Fixed Term position with a view to extended or turned into a permanent role within a brilliant and ambitious team building an amazing design system.
Duties willl include
- Large scale technical transformation project to replatform our responsive buying experiences across multiple brands & products (e.g. application forms, self-service platforms, etc.)
- Delivery focused UX, taking concept wireframes & flows and refining them into high fidelity artefacts for build, working through detailed requirements, use cases and scenarios
- Applying existing UX and UI patterns from our Chroma design system, identifying & designing new components where needed
- Working in an agile scrum team alongside engineers, product owners, BA, testers
- Assist in wider UX activities: research, design sprints, workshops, usability testing
- Strong guidance and support from a Lead UX in the project, as well as the wider Design Team (40+)
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role contact Jayd.Venters@Peoplebank.com.au quoting reference 199100.