Our client is seeking an experienced Mid-Level Project Manager to join their managed services team. The team is responsible for delivering IP and Voice products for their enterprise and government clients.
- To be the customer's advocate within the company to implement standard IP and voice products and services on-time and to the agreed scope with our enterprise and government customers.
- point of contact for all project communications, including change management correspondence and status reporting
- Deliver to the customer
- Manage core project management functions in accordance with the Project/Program Management Methodology
- Finalise all project documentation
- Participate in project reviews
- Effectively manage the risks associated with the delivery
- Seek approval from the appropriate authority
- Project Manage experience
- Stakeholder management
- Understanding of IP and Voice products
- Worked in a large enterprise environment
- Previous Telco experience - desirable only
- Formal Qualifications in PMBOK project methodology
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY