In this award winning ASX listed Fintech, you will work in an elite SCRUM. In addition to working with emerging technologies, you will join exceptionally talented technical professionals, you'll be able to both teach and learn from your peers, grow your career and further develop your technical skills. Work-life-balance is adopted by this company and you will have flexible hours.
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate:
- Outstanding capability to write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code that can be shipped to production
- Be an egoless, team-oriented developerBe recognised by your desire to learn and motivation to improve
- Be trusted to ship full products (or vertical slices of larger products) from idea to production
- Be a student of your art, and technical mentor and teacher
In technology side of view, we do prefer someone who has commercial experience in below areas:
- Microsoft .Net Framework/Platform, C# (minimum five years)
- Back-end Development
- ASP.Net, ASP.Net Web API
- Agile Methodologies
- Micro-services Architecture
- Monitoring and Alerts
- AWS (SQS, S3, Lambda), or alternatively Windows Azure (Service Bus, Storage, Functions)
- DevOps, CICD
This is truly an opportunity worth pursuing. You will play a key role in solving new and complex problems, exploring new technology next to some of the industry's best technologists and work in an environment of collaboration, learning, openness and flexible working. We have partnered with our client for more than 10 years and will provide suitable candidates with detailed insight into the company, the leader and team, upcoming projects and the interview process. Please apply now. Job #201959 or ask to speak to Sarah Kissane on 02 9409 4800.