Our client is a classic SaaS software product disruptor. They are privately owned and led by industry experts who recognised that the market incumbents were unwilling to invest in new technology, losing touch with changing market needs and users' expectations. They responded by creating a 'built for user' product utilising latest technology to meet this need, and in successfully doing so have become the dominant new force in their market.
With a reputation as the best software in their industry, Covid has seen their already fast growth business surge as they have been the top pick for customers forced to work off-site and therefore needing to migrate from legacy windows based solutions to the cloud.
They are looking to hire a Mid-Level Angular Developer who is ready to take the next steps into a senior role, working with and being mentored by some of the best and most recognised Angular developers around. If you live and breath Angular, and want a chance to work with amazing people on projects using the most cutting edge new technology then this is an incredible growth opportunity....
What you will bring…
- Passion for learning and grit
- Excellent Typescript skills
- Sound understanding of SOLID design principles and Clean Code
- Excellent understanding of writing testable code and testing best practices
- Excellent reactive programming skills (i.e. RxJS)
- State management experience Redux (i.e. NgRx, NGXS, Thunk etc)
- Strong SCSS and Grid/Flexbox
- Storybook exposure and working with a component design system desirable
- Cypress & Jest exposure a plus
- DDD understanding a plus
- Nrwl Nx exposure a plus
If you are a skilled and passionate Angular developer then please apply. Job number #204122