Our Federal Government client is seeking a skilled and experienced Microsoft Project Server (MPS) Technical Specialist for a long-term contract role, here in Canberra. This is an initial contract until June 2019 with a 12 month extension option.
Our Client is looking to engage an experienced (at least 5+ years) Microsoft Project Server (MPS) technical specialist to transition the existing enterprise MPS 2013 implementation to MPS 2016. The MPS technical specialist will need to be experienced configuring and working with the following Microsoft stack: MPS 2013/16, Microsoft Project Professional, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Project Web App (PWA).
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Work with business and ICT stakeholders to understand business and technical requirements.
- Evaluate existing technical implementations to understand existing functionality.
- Work with other ICT technical experts to transition the existing MPS implementation onto the 2016 platform.
- Configure the Microsoft 2016 Project Management stack (MPS, Microsoft Project Professional, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft
- SQL Server, and Microsoft Project Web App) to meet DHS's requirements.
- Develop and document detailed technical designs in the form of technical specifications.
- Integrate MPS with existing web services and APIs exposed by other systems.
- The department's MPS implementation is managed out of its CIO Group.
- The department is upgrading its existing MPS implementation to 2016.
- This transition to 2016 also provides an opportunity for the department to incorporate new functionality that the 2016 platform may offer.
- A skilled and experienced MPS technical specialist is required to transition the MPS implementation onto a 2016 platform.
- The MPS technical specialist will have at least 5 years' experience and will have the ability to work to tight timeframes.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724 quoting Job Reference: 187722.
Due to potenital security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.