Microsoft Power Platforms Developer
This role will be responsible for the:
- Development, configuration and ongoing management of O365 applications (namely SharePoint), Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI), Azure (Logic Apps), and Dynamics 365, in a complex environment.
- Provide specialised, technical systems support, guidance and technical input to the centralised systems group within the division.
- Implement process controls in Power Platform as per business needs.
To be successful for this role, you must have:
- Extensive experience providing advice, support and development with the Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI), Azure (Logic Apps), and Dynamics 365
- Experience developing Power Apps (namely in the creation of Model-driven apps and Portal apps) and/or Dynamics 365 (solutions, Portals)
To register your interest for this role, please click the "APPLY" button now.
For a more detailed discussion, please contact Meg Geronimo at 82672478 quoting job # 209798