Power BI Consultant
- Full time Permanent position based in the Perth
- Flexible working arrangements & benefits
- Expertise with Power BI & modern data warehouse design patterns and tools
Our client is an IT leading digital innovator services company who transforms businesses for digital era. This role is a full-time permanent position working for a client based in the Perth CBD.
About the Role:
Our client is looking for an experienced Power BI Consultant who will use comprehensive modern data engineer techniques and methods to support business decisions.
- Collect, aggregate, and analyse structured/unstructured data from multiple internal and external sources and patterns, insights, and trends to decision-makers.
- Support the use of data-driven insights to help our clients achieve business outcomes and objectives.
- Support teams providing technology-based data reporting tools and management for business segments or the company at large.
- Generate ad-hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for business-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts.
- Integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements.
- Program and maintain report form and formats, information dashboards, datasets, canned reports, and other end-user information portals.
- Design and execute performance tests under supervision.
- Collect business and functional specifications and capture requirements from different client business partners.
Skills & experience
- Strong experience with Power BI & Data Visualisation with Power BI.
- Proficient with SQL for the generation and extraction of data for use in analytics and reporting.
- Professional experience with data mining, analysis, modelling, of large scale, complex data sets.
- Interpreting results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple exploratory data analysis to statistical modelling
- Cloud experience in MS Azure environment will be strongly preferred.
- Expertise with modern data warehouse design patterns and tool
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - (08) 9423 1405 - (Job reference: 239247)