Our client is a Federal Government Agency and they are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager on an initial 12-month contract.
As this role is within the Federal Government, it is a requirement that the successful candidate be an Australian Citizen and obtain a NV1 Clearance.
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, good cultural fit, and their ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
- Repair comprehensive technical solution plans to suit well understood Government business requirements.
- Design complex, architecturally aligned, multi-tenant, hybrid, public and private cloud solutions.
- Exercise highly proficient communication with the wider team and at all departmental agency levels.
- Assist in managing customer expectations, facilitating business case reviews, feasibility analysis, cost estimation, resource requirements forecasting, quarterly investment reviews and procurement functions (i.e. technology assessments, solution selection efforts, research and/or inquiries).
To be successful for the role, you will need the following:
- Experience architecting, designing, and developing Microsoft Azure and Modern Workplace toolsets and platforms integrating with Citrix.
- Experience transitioning Government agencies to Protected Microsoft 365 with consideration of road map.
- Practical knowledge of the Government Essential Eight cyber-security prevention strategy and its implementation in M365.
- Experience delivering hybrid cloud services including Exchange, SharePoint, EDRMS, federated Teams and UC/telephony.
- Demonstrated proficiency in delivering customer presentation, facilitating customer workshops, and negotiating mutual outcomes.
- Ability to work intuitively, alone or as part of a team environment.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #204834