Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Internal role with a highly successful mining client
- 6 month contract that may extend to 12 months
- Seeking advanced experience with Microsoft/ Exchange 2016 & VMWare
Our client is a highly successful company in the mining and resources sector that is currently seeking a passionate, highly driven Senior Infrastructure Engineer with advanced experience in the Microsoft / Exchange 2016 & VMWare space.
- Day to day operations and BAU tasks and project work as required;
- Providing Level 3/4 support for infrastructure services;
- Server upgrades, exchange migration, AD clean up & VM server builds;
- Deployments and server room standardisation;
- Creation of documentation, when required.
- Strong, recent commercial systems engineering/administration experience with Microsoft/ Exchange 2016 & VMWare technical environments;
- Working experience in the management of Exchange 2016 environments;
- Ideally experience with Skype for Business, ESX Server & Intune;
- Strong stakeholder engagement ability;
- Great attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal & written.
- Any experience with 0365 would be highly advantageous;
- Citrix experience is desirable;
- Experience working within the mining sector.
- Internal opportunity in the mining industry;
- Initial 6 month contract with chance of extension to 12 months;
- Prime location in the Perth CBD.
If you are interested and have the right experience, please apply now with a resume in MS Word Format that outlines all relevant experience. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - Job reference: 196862