Our client is a highly successful company in the mining and resources sector that is currently seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Microsoft Infrastructure Engineer with strong skills in the Microsoft & VMware space.
- Day to day operations and BAU tasks;
- Willingness to take on Project work if and when required;
- Server upgrades, exchange migration, AD clean up, VM server builds;
- Deployments and server room standardisation;
- Creation of documentation, when required.
- Strong, recent commercial systems engineering/administration experience with Microsoft & VMWare technical environments;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written);
- Stakeholder engagement ability;
- Ability to function within a team environment and independently;
- Highly driven, reliable and self-motivated.
- Any experience with 0365 would be highly advantageous;
- Citrix experience is desirable;
- Experience working within the mining sector.
- Opportunity to work directly for a highly successful mining company;
- Initial 6 month contract with chance of extension;
- Prime location in the Perth CBD.
If you are interested and have the skills and experience we are seeking, please apply now with a resume in MS Word Format that outlines all relevant experience. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 - Job reference: 196862