- Leader in IT&T industry
- Large data centre team based in the Sydney CBD
- Initial 6 month contracts with view to extend
- Windows SME/Architecture
Our client, a leader in the IT&T industry, have an exciting opportunity for seasoned Infrastructure Solution Architect to join the team based in the Sydney CBD.
Working within a data centre team, the roles will be responsible for producing solution designs across the Microsoft domain comprising of Windows Server, MS SQL, AD, SCCM, SCOM and Powershell technologies (among others). Additionally the role will be the Subject Matter Expert for the HP Compute Platforms acting as the point of contact both internally and externally.
The position will be working within a highly structured and process driven environment, so experience in similar enterprise organisations and shared resource environments is a must.
If you would like to be considered for the role you must have the following:
- 8+ years of Windows Systems Administration and architecture experience.
- Large enterprise solution design experience comprising of Microsoft technologies.
- Windows Server, MS SQL, AD, SCCM and SCOM experience.
- Proven experience with Powershell.
- Large enterprise data centre experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Anna Galit on (02) 9409 4812 quoting reference: 189702