Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Microsoft Exchange Engineer for a contract role until June 2019 with extension options at their location in Canberra.
Our Client is seeking a Microsoft Exchange Engineer who will be responsible for the performance for a range of project activities and tasks.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Providing technical assistance at the SME level to assist with Messaging services projects;
- Implementing system changes, upgrades, configuration and administration on Microsoft Exchange 2010 and 2016 environments;
- Performing troubleshooting at all levels;
- Contributing and reviewing technology and system architecture artefacts;
- Experience providing architectural guidance and strategic insight on ICT and assist in mapping technical requirements to business objectives;
- 5+ years' experience in Exchange environments;
- Demonstrated highly developed analytical, fault diagnosis and problem-solving skills and strategic solutions in a changing environment;
- Highly developed analysis, problem solving, leadership and management skills, whilst maintaining professionalism and sound judgement;
- Proven ability to work within a structured IT governance framework and deliver results that adhere to relevant Commonwealth standards and policies;
- Whilst a Baseline Clearance is essential, a Negative Vetting 1 Clearance is highly desirable;
- Experience in Machinery of Government based work.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina on 02 6245 1724.
Job Reference: 186397
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.