Our client is a large IT consultancy based in the Perth CBD. They are currently looking for a Microsoft Exchange Admin for a 3-month contract in Perth.
- Experience on Configuring and Administration of High Availability environment for Exchange Services
- Provide administration and engineering support for all messaging related projects such implementing new system or process.
- Clear understanding of disaster recovery processes, mail gateway configuration and its concepts
- Should have knowledge about front end/back end, OWA, RPC/HTTP and active sync configuration.
- Configuration of exchange policies and Email routing
- Strong knowledge on Designing and Planning of Exchange Services infrastructure
- Should have knowledge about capacity planning in distributed environment
- Expert knowledge in Troubleshooting issues by checking Exchange Logs and Windows Event Logs
- Expert knowledge in clustered environment (Windows Cluster / DAG)
- Expert knowledge in Backup Application with respect to Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange 2010 and 2013
- Strong understanding and experience with MS exchange 2010, 2013 and 2016 including backup and restore procedures
- Knowledge of Hardening and Antivirus Exclusion on Messaging services
- Experience in supporting exchange server health check and should be in position to recommend the best practices
- Patch and configuration management of MS Exchange
- Experience in handling Blackberry servers (Good Work), communication servers Lync 2013, archiving solutions for Exchange services (Enterprise Vault)
- Strong Active Directory knowledge to resolve exchange related issues
- Good Knowledge on Fax solutions (Message manager Fax Solutions)
- Experience in handling Rollup / Cumulative Update in Exchange and Lync Servers
- Experience in Incident / Problem / Change Management
- Ability to produce the RCA for Problem Tickets
- Good Knowledge on Ticketing Tool HP Service Manager
- Added advantage of scripting skills and knowledge of Windows PowerShell skills of deploying Exchange in large enterprise environment
- 8+ year(s) experience in managing Exchange Servers like 2010 / 2013 / 2016
- Should have experience in supporting O365
- Should have exceptional analytical & reasoning skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Should have knowledge on ITIL process and strong hold on Problem Management, RCA submission, Risk mitigation etc.
- Should have experience managing a team of 5 members minimum
- Onsite experience with client management is a plus
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 191712)