About the Company
We are currently recruiting for a Microsoft Excel Specialist/ BASIX Technical Specialist to work within a dynamic team environment within a Government Organisation
About the role
The successful candidate will be required to understand our MS Excel Model and manipulate it to model new scenarios. Training in the model and supervision of assessments will be provided.
Skills and Experience
- a good scientific understanding of energy and water consumption in a home and passive solar design principles - hence the qualifications in built environment or science fields.
- ability to quickly understand the model and to be able to manipulate it for different scenarios and inputs.
- good listening skills to understand the alternative assessment parameters from the customer, request the necessary information and translate this into modifications to the model.
- good verbal and written communication skills necessary to liaise with BASIX users about the adjustment made to the model and to manage expectations around timing and results of the alternative assessment process.
- experience doing BASIX assessments (for a consultant BASIX assessor, for example)
- Australian Citizen
- Fully Vaccinated
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Chaitali on 02 9269 8798 quoting reference 248252.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.